Arducam Full HD Color Global Shutter Camera for Raspberry Pi, 2.3MP AR0234 Wide Angle Pivariety Camera Module
Visit the Arducam Store
- Low Power Consumption: Minimize active illumination power and reduce the system power requirements
- More Applications: Gaze and eye-tracking capabilities, 3D image, depth sensing, etc.
- Color Global Shutter: Based on 2MP AR0234 Color Global Shutter sensor
- Piavriety Solutions: Arducam Pivariety camera solution for this camera
- Easy to Setup: Connected directly to RPi’s CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware
- External Trigger Function: This function is used to capture the image and helps in synchronized streaming by connecting two or multiple cameras
Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Pivariety camera modules make users get better performance and a wider variety of camera, lens options. In other words, Pivariety breakthrough the limitations of the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ).
Pivariety made it possible to be well-tuned ISP with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
This Pivariety AR0234 Color Global Shutter Camera is migrated Raspberry Pi Cameras, which eliminate rolling shutter artifacts to shoot high-speed moving objects in color sharp images.
- Augmented and virtual reality
- 3D imaging
- Machine vision
- Industrial bar code scanning
- Industrial automation, etc.
- Based on AR0234 Color Global Shutter Sensor: 2.3MP AR0234 global shutter color sensor, maximum frame rate up to 60fps.
- Wide Angle: 90 deg (H) wide view angle
- Gstreamer is supported with this camera
- Support libcamera apps for the ISP processing image and official V4L2 apps
- Compatible with all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation
|Camera Sensor||Color Global Shutter AR0234|
|Pixel Size||3 μm x 3 μm|
|Active Array Size||1920 x 1200, 2.3MP|
|Optical Size||1/2.6 inch|
|IR Sensitive||Integral IR-cut filter, visible light only|
|ISP Output Format||Image: JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG/Video: MJPEG, H.264|
|Camera Size||38mm x 38 mm|
|Interface Type||2-Lane MIPI|
|Frame Rates||1920×1200@30fps; 1920×1080@30fps; 1280×720@60fps|
|Effective Focal Length||3.6mm|
|FOV on 1/4” RPi Camera||120°(D)/90°(H)/75°(V)|
- 1 x Arducam 2.3MP AR0234 ISP Camera Module
- 1 x 200mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
- 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
- Raspberry Pi board is not included in the package
- Arducam Pivariety cacmera can only work with libcamera, does NOT support Raspistill or Raspivid
- V412 tools are supported, but only RAW format images can be obtained, without ISP support
- The lens on this camera is not interchangeable, if you need to replace the lens, please contact sales in advance!
- Quick-Start-Guide for Raspberry Pi AR0234 Pivariety Camera Module
- Using External Trigger Mode to Access Arducam Global Shutter Camera