Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Pivariety camera modules make users get better performance and a wider variety of camera, lens options. In other words, Pivariety breakthrough the limitations of the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ).
Pivariety made it possible to be well-tuned ISP with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
This Pivariety AR0234 Color Global Shutter Camera is migrated Raspberry Pi Cameras, which eliminate rolling shutter artifacts to shoot high-speed moving objects in color sharp images.
- Augmented and virtual reality
- 3D imaging
- Machine vision
- Industrial bar code scanning
- Industrial automation, etc.
- Based on AR0234 Color Global Shutter Sensor: 2.3MP AR0234 global shutter color sensor, maximum frame rate up to 60fps.
- Wide Angle: 90 deg (H) wide view angle
- Gstreamer is supported with this camera
- Support libcamera apps for the ISP processing image and official V4L2 apps
- Compatible with all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation
|Camera Sensor||Color Global Shutter AR0234|
|Pixel Size||3 μm x 3 μm|
|Active Array Size||1920 x 1200, 2.3MP|
|Optical Size||1/2.6 inch|
|IR Sensitive||No IR filter, sensitive to IR|
|ISP Output Format||Image: JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG/Video: MJPEG, H.264|
|Camera Size||38mm x 38 mm|
|Interface Type||2-Lane MIPI|
|Frame Rates||1920×[email protected]; 1920×[email protected]; 1280×[email protected]|
|Effective Focal Length||3.6mm|
|FOV on 1/4” RPi Camera||120°(D)/90°(H)/75°(V)|
- 1 x Arducam 2.3MP AR0234 ISP Camera Module
- 1 x 200mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
- 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
- Raspberry Pi board is not included in the package
- Arducam Pivariety cacmera can only work with libcamera, does NOT support Raspistill or Raspivid
- V412 tools are supported, but only RAW format images can be obtained, without ISP support