Arducam Pivariety is a Raspberry Pi camera solution to take the advantage of using its hardware ISP functions. Pivariety camera modules make users get better performance and a wider variety of camera, lens options. In other words, Pivariety breakthrough the limitations of the closed-source official supported camera driver and camera modules (V1/V2/HQ).
Pivariety made it possible to be well-tuned ISP with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction, etc.
This Pivariety AR0234 Color Global Shutter Camera is migrated Raspberry Pi Cameras, which eliminate rolling shutter artifacts to shoot high-speed moving objects in color sharp images.
– 2.3MP AR0234 global shutter color sensor, maximum frame rate up to 60fps.
– 90 deg (H) wide view angle
– Gstreamer support.
– V4L2 support.
– Compatible w/ all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation.
– Image Sensor: 2.3MP AR0234
– Resolution: 1920Hx1200V
– Pixel Size: 3μm(H)×3μm(V)
– Optical Format: 1/2.6”
– Lens Spec: M12 lens mount, focal length of 3.6mm, F/3.0, 90 degrees horizontal field of view (HFoV)
– Sensor Output Format: RAW10
– ISP Output Format: The output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; The output video format of MJPEG, H.264
– Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
– Camera Board Size: 38mm×38mm
– Pivariety Adapter Board Size: 40mm×40mm
– 1 x Arducam 2.3MP AR0234 ISP Camera Module
– 1 x 200mm 15pin 1.0mm FPC cable
– 1 x acrylic case kit with assembly accessories