The official raspberry pi camera module v2 has fixed-focus lenses, which are either glued or need manual adjustment. However, Arducam thinks that your focus matters and has released this motorized focus camera for Raspberry Pi.
This camera module is designed for you to control the focus on a camera for Raspberry Pi via software, so you can see closer and see where you want to see.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Building Drones
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- Raspberry Pi Camera: Designed for Raspberry Pi, this 8MP HD camera module has a Sony IMX219 8MP pixel sensor with an autofocus lens. Focal Length: 2.8 mm; Angle of View: 77.6 degrees (diagonal).
- AutoFocus Lens: Software-controllable motorized focus lenses with manual and autofocus Python scripts supported by OpenCV, allowing remote control of focus without lens adjustment tools. With a simple script configuration, you can use Up/Down on the keyboard for precise manual focus control.
- Wide Compatibility: The camera is not only compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3, and 4, but also with Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W, which can be easily used with a simple configuration.
- 8MP More than HD: Supports 3280 × 2464 pixel still images, as well as 1080p30, 720p60, and VGA90 video modes, and still captures.
- Easy and Convenient: It is easy for beginners, and it also offers more to explore for advanced gamers.
|Optical Format||Type 1/4(Diagonal 4.60mm)|
|Active Pixels||3280 (H) × 2464 (V)|
|CSI-2 Data Output||2-lane mode|
|Frame Rates||1080p30, 720p60 and VGA90 video modes|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|Focus Type||Programmable/Auto Focus|
|Lens specs||EFL: 2.8mm, F.NO: 2.2|
|FOV(Field of View)||65°(H), 51°(V), 77.6°(D)|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR Fliter|
|Camera Board Size||24mm x 25mm|
- 1 x 8MP IMX219 Auto Focus Camera Module with Motorized Lens
- 1 x 15cm and 1 x 50cm 15pin FPC cable
- 1 x 15cm yellow 15-22pin FPC cable for Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W
- Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
- This camera module is only supported with the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (released on January 18, 2022) and libcamera, not with the previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy)
- Raspberry Pi board is not included in the package