Why a mini tripod is necessary for The Rpi High Quality Camera?
The official Rpi HQ Camera module and a C-mount lens together weigh 164g, which is the equivalent of 4 Rpi 4 boards.
It’s way too heavy as an embedded camera, and your good old third hands won’t work anymore, you need something more bearable to hold the HQ camera up in proper ways, you need tripods.
Arducam selected and tested a wide range of optimal tripods and find this mini and high-cost performance tripod, which is perfect for the Rpi HQ cameras.
- 1/4″ Standard Mounting Screw: hassle-free fitting the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Board, DSLR camera and other device with the tripod mount of 1/4”-20.
- Fully Bendable Legs: The flexible Legs can wrap pole or grab the object and then stably fixed. The flexible legs allow you to attach camera devices or cell phones to almost any surfaces.
- Waterproof: Perfect to be used underwater or in the rain, no longer worry about rust.
- Portable: Only about 0.55lb/250g with folded length 10”/260mm, easy to carry and store.
- Durable and Reliable: Made of high-density rubber-coated material, never crack or break; Antiskid footpads keep the tripod from slipping
- Recommended max load weight is 3.3 lbs (1.5kg) for optimal performance
- 1pcs flexible tripod stand UB0221
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors