Arducam Adjustable Tripod Stand with Bubble Level Indicator for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera
Visit the Arducam Store
Why a mini tripod is necessary for The Rpi High Quality Camera?
The official Rpi HQ Camera module and a C-mount lens together weigh 164g, which is the equivalent of 4 Rpi 4 boards.
It’s way too heavy as an embedded camera, and your good old third hands won’t work anymore, you need something more bearable to hold the HQ camera up in proper ways, you need tripods.
Arducam selected and tested a wide range of optimal tripods and find this mini and high-cost performance tripod, which is perfect for the Rpi HQ cameras.
- 1/4″ Standard Mounting Screw: hassle-free fitting the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Board, DSLR camera and other device with the tripod mount of 1/4”-20.
- Multi-Adjustable: The length of each leg and extendable pole can be stepless adjusted, and fixed in position by the lock rings.
- Bubble Level: The precision spirit level helps you adjust the angle accurately to get a decent shot position, excellent for panoramic and close-up photography.
- Portable: Only about 0.49lb/220g with folded length 5.9”/150mm, easy to carry and store.
- Durable and Reliable: Made of high quality ABS and aluminum alloy, fadeless, waterproof and rust-resistant; the sucker at the pole base helps the tripod stand stably.
- Recommended max load weight is 6.6 lbs (3kg) for optimal performance
- 1pcs adjustable tripod stand with bubble level UB0222
How to purchase
You can purchase this item from Arducam distributors