Arducam B0321 is a new member of the Arducam’s USB camera family. It’s an 8MP, based on the 1/4″ IMX219 image sensor, UVC compliant, autofocus USB 2.0 camera.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux and Mac shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
This 8MP IMX219 high resolution color COMS sensor and the autofocus feature make it can be widely used in the home surveillance system, monitoring 3D Printer, object recognition and tracking, or other machine vision application.
- Sensor: 1/4” IMX219
- Resolution: 8MP 3264H x 2448V
- Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
- Frame Rate: TBD
- Field of View (FOV)：H= 60°
- Focusing Range: 40mm to infinity
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
Functionality and Compatibility
- Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
- System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, and Mac with UVC
- Power Supply: DC 5V
- Working Current: MAX 200mA
- Operating Temp.: -4°F~158°F (-20°C~+70°C)
- Dimension: 38mmx38mm
- Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219 USB2.0 Camera Module
- 1pcs Arducam 300mm Extension Cable
- 1pcs 3.3ft (1M) USB cable