Arducam 2MP OV2311 Monochrom Global Shutter USB3.0 Camera Evaluation Kit with M12 Lens
- Quick Evaluation: Ready-to-work camera & adapter bundle.
- Mono Global Shutter: Based on 2MP OV2311 monochorm global shutter image sensor.
- USB 3.0 Interface: Compatible with any hardware you choose.
- Manual Focus: Armed with a manual focus M12 Lens. NoIR, sensitive to IR-light.
- SDK&API: Developer-friendly SDK& API for easy integration.
To help customers quickly evaluate the cameras or build a prototype with your own circuits without dealing with fine pin pitch flex cable or soldering balls, Arducam has released the evaluation kit with camera breakout boards and Arducam USB2/USB3 camera shield without writing a single line of code.
The camera evaluation kit is based on a 2MP OV2311 global shutter image sensor and equipped with a manual focus M12 Lens. Meanwhile, accompanied by Arducam USB Camera Shield UI tools, it can achieve the adjustment of exposure, gain, focus, and so on.
It comes with a 2MP OV2311 camera module and our USB 3.0 camera adapter for you to build quick prototypes and proofs-of-concept with any backend hardware. The dev kit also comes with a complete SDK you can rely on to make easy integration into any machine vision applications. Arducam is committed to creating diverse and convenient camera solutions. For details, please refer to Arducam official website.
- 3D Imaging
- Machine vision
- Augmented and virtual reality
- Industrial bar code scanning/Industrial automation
- Quick Selection, Assessment and Verification: It hides the complex nature of the camera and provides the plug and play camera control interface as well as the ready to use SDK library and demo software source code. You can achieve quick selection, assessment and verification for your specific projects.
- USB3.0 Camera Shield: Adapted with Arducam USB3.0 Camera Shield which supports MIPI camera module communication( 2 Lane; RAW8/RAW10 hardware analysis; RAW ). The maximum output bandwidth of USB3.0 is 360MB
- Global Shutter: Global shutter sensor captures an entire image at once, unlike a rolling shutter sensor that scans an image line by line, which means that it can avoid distortion and motion blur when capturing fast-moving objects.
- Manual Focus: Equipped with a 83°(HFOV) Manual Focus M12 Lens. No IR-cut filter integrated, the camera is sensitive to IR-light. You can manually adjust the focus by rotating the Lens.
- GUI Software: Accompanied with the latest launched Arducam USB Camera Shield GUI software. You can manually control exposure, gain, focus, etc. Support saving pictures and Python/C++ programming.
|Sesnor Output Format
|Exposure Control Range
|11.7us – 16426.8us
|Gain Control Range
|Focus Control Range
|Field of View(FOV)
|Evaluation Kit Size
|Image File Format
|External Trigger Mode
|Supported Programming Languages
|GUI(Graphical User Interface)
|These addtional functions require customized serivces to get supported. Please contact [email protected] for customization services.
|Even Higher/Lower Frame Rate
|More RAW Output Format Options(RAW10)
|External Trigger Mode
- 1 x Arducam 2MP OV2311 Global Shutter Camera Module with M12 Lens
- 1 x 38mm 22pin FFC Cable
- 1 x Arducam USB3.0 Camera Shield
- 1 x USB3.0 Cable
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description
- You will need corresponding configuration files to use the camera kit on Arducam USB Camera Shield GUI, please contact [email protected] for the files.
- The lens on this camera is not interchangeable, if you need to replace the lens, please contact sales in advance!