12MP IMX708 Autofocus Camera Module 3 with HDR Mode and PDAF Function for Raspberry Pi
Visit the Arducam Store
- Arducam for Raspberry Pi Camera Module 3, compatible with Raspberry Pi all boards, 4B/3B, Pi Zero W/2 W.
- High Resolution: Based on 12MP IMX708 Image Sensor, max resolution is 4608×2592. HDR mode for up to 3MP.
- Quick Autofocus: Adopts Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) which can deliver rapid autofocus.
- Lens Paraments: 75°(DFOV) Autofocus Lens, integral IR-cut filter.
Arducam Camera Module 3 delivers high-quality images with its 12MP Sony IMX708 image sensor and HDR mode for up to 3MP output. Equipped with a 75° DFOV autofocus Lens, PDAF, and 2D DPC, this module offers exceptional SNR.
The camera module is native to Raspberry Pi and compatible with Bullseye OS and libcamera command. It is also compatible with Raspberry Pi 3, 4 A/B, and Zero.
Arducam is committed to creating diverse and convenient camera solutions for embedded camera users. We are not only engaged in the production and development of optical products, but also strive to provide complete solutions for embedded cameras, optical components, etc.
- Surveillance cameras
- FA cameras
- Industrial/Agricultural cameras
- Autonomous mobile robots, UGV/UAV, ADAS, etc.
- Arducam Camera Module 3: Based on a back-illuminated stacked CMOS, 2-megapixel high-resolution Image Sensor IMX708 with HDR mode for up to the 3-megapixel output.
- High-Quality Images: Capture high-quality images with a 75° DFOV autofocus lens and max resolution of 4608×2592.
- Quick Autofocus: Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) delivers rapid autofocus, ensuring that you never miss a shot.
- Native to Raspberry Pi: No additional driver is needed when using the camera on Raspberry Pi.
- Platform Compatibility: Supports Raspberry Pi 3, 4 A/B, equipped with 15-22pin FPC flexible cable. Supports application on Raspberry Pi Zero (22-pin FFC flexible cable not included in the package).
|Still Resolution||11.9 Megapixels|
|Video Modes||2304 × 1296p56, 2304 × 1296p30 HDR, 1536 × 864p120|
|Sensor Resolution||4608 x 2592 pixels|
|Sensor image area||6.45 x 3.63mm (7.4mm diagonal)|
|Pixel Size||1.4μm × 1.4μm|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR-cut Filter, visible light only|
|Focal Length||4.74 mm|
|Field of View(FOV)||75°(D)x66°(H)x41°(V)|
Electrical and Mechanical
|Camera Board Size||25 × 24mm|
- 1 x IMX708 AF Camera Module
- 1 x 15-22pin FPC Cable
- 1 x Paper Quick Start Guide
- This camera module is natively supported by Raspberry Pi. There is no need to install an additional driver for it. Just modify the config file to access it.
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description
- No Raspberry Pi board is included in the package