Newest IMX219 Low Distortion M12 Mount Camera Module for Raspberry Pi
This Arducam IMX219 camera module is mainly designed for Raspberry Pi. The highlight of this camera is its very low distortion (<3%) of the lens. No less than the Raspberry Pi official camera V2, this camera module is also equipped with a high-definition IMX219 8MP sensor for shooting HD video and still images.
It is excellent in image quality, color fidelity, and low light, supports 1080p30, 720p60, and VGA90 video modes, and supports still capture.
For beginners, this is a very easy camera module to get started; for advanced players, this camera module has more knowledge that you should explore and DIY.
- Home security applications
- Field animal camera
- Recording slow motion
- Machine vision
- Raspberry Pi Camera: Designed for Raspberry Pi, this 8MP HD camera module has a Sony IMX219 8MP pixel sensor with low distortion (<3%) M12 lens. EFL: 2.8mm, F.NO: 2.8, View Angle: 75 Deg. (Horizontal).
- 8MP More than HD: Supports 3280 × 2464 pixel still images, as well as 1080p30, 720p60, and VGA90 video modes, and still captures.
- Camera Innovation: The Raspberry Pi Camera Board v2 – 8 Megapixels is a leap forward in image quality, color fidelity, and low light than the camera v1.
- Wide Compatibility: The camera is not only compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3 and 4, but also with Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W, which can be easily used with a simple configuration.
- Easy to setup: The package comes with a 15cm and 50cm 15pin FPC cable, and a 15cm yellow 15-22pin FPC cable for Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W. Simply connect the Raspberry Pi board and camera with the FPC cable and you can easily use this 8MP high-quality camera.
- Application: Easy to use for beginners, and for advanced gamers. It offers more chance to explore. Perfect for time-lapse, slow motion, home security applications, monitoring Octoprint 3D Printer, and wildlife camera trap applications.
|Optical Format||Type 1/4(Diagonal 4.60mm)|
|Active Pixels||3280 (H) × 2464 (V)|
|CSI-2 Data Output||2-lane mode|
|Data Format||Raw Bayer 10bit|
|Frame Rates||1080p30, 720p60 and VGA90 video modes|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|Lens specs||EFL: 2.8mm, F.NO: 2.8|
|FOV(Field of View)||75°(H)|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR Fliter|
|Camera Board Size||24mm x 25mm|
- 1pcs 15cm and 50cm 15pin FPC cable
- 1pcs 15cm yellow 15-22pin FPC cable for Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W
- 1pcs camera board with a IMX219 sensor
- Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
- This camera module is only supported with the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (released on January 18, 2022) and libcamera, not with the previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy).