Newest IMX219 8MP Wide Angle Camera Module for Raspberry Pi
No less than the Raspberry Pi official camera V2, this camera module is also equipped with a high-definition IMX219 8MP sensor for shooting HD video and still images. It is excellent in image quality, color fidelity, and low light, supports 1080p30, 720p60, and VGA90 video modes, and supports still capture.
This camera module has a 175°(D) wide-angle M12 Lens, which provides a much wider Field of View compared to the stock lens on V2 camera module.
For beginners, this is a very easy camera module to get started; for advanced players, this camera module has more knowledge that you should explore and DIY.
Ultra Wide Angle Lens
This Arducam IMX219 fisheye lens camera module is designed mainly for the Raspberry Pi V2 camera board and replaces the default standard IMX219 camera module to get a much wide field of view. It can be used for drones, robots, action cameras, and 3D scanning applications.
- Home security applications
- Field animal camera
- Recording slow motion
- Machine vision
- Raspberry Pi Camera: Designed for Raspberry Pi, this 8MP HD camera module has a Sony IMX219 8MP pixel sensor with a wide-angle M12 lens.
- 8MP More than HD: Supports 3280 × 2464 pixel still images, as well as 1080p30, 720p60, and VGA90 video modes, and still captures. The Raspberry Pi Camera Board v2 – 8 Megapixels is a leap forward in image quality, color fidelity, and low light over the camera v1.
- Wide Compatibility: The camera is not only compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3 and 4, but also with Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W, which can be easily used with a simple configuration.
- Easy to Setup: The package comes with a 15cm and 50cm 15pin FPC cable, and a 15cm yellow 15-22pin FPC cable for Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W. Simply connect the Raspberry Pi board and camera with the FPC cable and you can easily use this 8MP high-quality camera.
- Application: Easy to use for beginners, and for advanced gamers, it offers more to explore. Perfect for time-lapse, slow motion, home security applications, monitoring Octoprint 3D Printer, and wildlife camera trap applications.
|Optical Format||Type 1/4(Diagonal 4.60mm)|
|Active Pixels||3280 (H) × 2464 (V)|
|CSI-2 Data Output||2-lane mode|
|Frame Rates||1080p30, 720p60 and VGA90 video modes|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|Lens specs||EFL: 2.5mm, F.NO: 2.8|
|FOV(Field of View)||155°(H), 115°(V), 175°(D)|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR Fliter|
|Camera Board Size||24mm x 25mm|
- 1 x 8MP IMX219 Camera Module with Wide Angle M12 Lens
- 1 x 15cm and 1pcs 50cm 15pin FPC cable
- 1 x 15cm yellow 15-22pin FPC cable for Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2w
- Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. Outlets and voltage differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination. Please check compatibility before purchasing.
- This camera module is only supported with the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (released on January 18, 2022) and libcamera, not with the previous Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy).
- Raspberry Pi board is not included in the package