8MP IMX219 175 Degree Ultra Wide Angle Raspberry Pi Camera Module, Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, Pi 3/3B+, and Pi Zero 2W-Arducam
Visit the Arducam Store
- Wide Applications: The Wide Angle Camera can be used in various field such as Machine vision, time-laspe, field photograph and so on
- Wide Angle: Attached with a Wide Angle M12 lens(175(D) x 155(H) x 115(V))
- Replaceable Lens: The lens can be replaced according to your various requirement, please refer to LK001 for more options
- Native to Raspberry Pi: No need to install additional driver
No less than the Raspberry Pi official camera V2, this camera module is also equipped with a high-definition IMX219 8MP sensor for shooting HD video and still images. It is excellent in image quality, color fidelity, and low light.
This camera module has a 175°(D) wide-angle M12 Lens, which provides a much wider Field of View compared to the stock lens on V2 camera module.
For beginners, this is a very easy camera module to get started; for advanced players, this camera module has more knowledge that you should explore and DIY.
- Surveillance cameras
- FA cameras
- Industrial/Agricultural cameras
- Autonomous mobile robots, UGV/UAV, ADAS, etc.
- Raspberry Pi Camera: Designed for Raspberry Pi, this 8MP HD camera module has a Sony IMX219 8MP pixel sensor with a wide-angle M12 lens.
- 8MP More than HD: Supports 3280 × 2464 pixel still images, and still captures. The Raspberry Pi Camera Board v2 – 8 Megapixels is a leap forward in image quality, color fidelity, and low light over the camera v1.
- Wide Compatibility: The camera is not only compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 2, 3 and 4, but also with Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W, which can be easily used with a simple configuration.
- Easy to Setup: The package comes with a 15cm and 50cm 15pin FPC cable, and a 15cm yellow 15-22pin FPC cable for Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W. Simply connect the Raspberry Pi board and camera with the FPC cable and you can easily use this 8MP high-quality camera.
- Application: Easy to use for beginners, and for advanced gamers, it offers more to explore. Perfect for time-lapse, slow motion, home security applications, monitoring Octoprint 3D Printer, and wildlife camera trap applications.
|Still Resolution||8 Megapixels|
|Video Modes||1080p47, 1640 × 1232p41 and 640 × 480p206|
|Sensor Resolution||3280 × 2464 pixels|
|Sensor image area||3.68 x 2.76 mm (4.6 mm diagonal)|
|Pixel Size||1.12 µm x 1.12 µm|
|IR Sensitivity||Integral IR-cut Filter, visible light only|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Field of View(FOV)||155°(H)×115°(V)×175°(D)|
|Lens Mount||M12 Mount|
Electrical & Mechanical
|Camera Board Size||25 x 24mm|
- 1 x 8MP IMX219 Camera Module with Wide Angle M12 Lens
- 1 x 15cm and 1pcs 50cm 15pin FPC cable
- 1 x 15cm yellow 15-22pin FPC cable for Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2w
- The package contains small contents, please keep it away from children to avoid accidental ingestion
- After receiving the package, please confirm whether the contents of the package are consistent with the description
- No Raspberry Pi board is included in the package
- The lens on this camera is not interchangeable, if you need to replace the lens, please contact sales in advance!