- USB 3.0 quick development and evaluation board for sensors like NT99141.
- Still Picture Resolution: HD 1280 x 720, support any size scaling down.
- Frame Rate: 640 x 360 @ 60fps, HD (1280 x 720) @ 30fps
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, …
- 10 M12 Mount lens for Arduino and Raspberry Pi cameras, HFOV ranging from 10 to 200 degree
- Why we need it: In case you’re disappointed with the fixed official cameras and want precise control of what gets into the frame of …
- Can be used in MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
- 2 megapixels image sensor OV2640
- M12 mount or CS mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- IR sensitive with proper lens combination
- <span ...
- This Arduino camera comes with an F1.8/6 mm lens, it also supports AEC, AGC, AWB, ABF and ABLC, detailed specifications can be found below.
- It can be connected to most Arduino boards, although we’d recommend using our SPI Modules for …
Camera Modules for STM32 MCUs
STM32 has more than a thousand microcontrollers that are categorized as 17 series with different performances and features. The way Arducam sees it, there are in fact only two types of STM32 development boards: those that offer a Digital Camera Interface (DCMI) and those that don’t. For the boards (STM32 F7/L4/H7 series & later) that feature the DCMI, we have some ready-to-deploy parallel camera modules, that are built on lots of sensors (NT99141/MT9D111/OV3640/OV3660/OV5640/MT9P111/etc.). For some of the earlier or low-end MCUs (F1/L1/F0/F3/L0 & early F2/F4 series), our SPI camera series is the only ideal solution that offers single/multiple high-resolution camera integrations. And with our customization service, you can put almost any image sensors on any STM32 dev boards.
Showing all 13 results