ArduCAM team now announces to release a new CC3200 UNO board which is full featured development board almost like a combination of CC3200 Launchpad plus CC3200CAMBOOST pack from TI while keeping exactly the same size as Arduino UNO and pin out.
It is based on TI simplelink series CC3200 chip, which gives you an ARM Cortex M4 processor with a built-in WiFi stack and radio. It supports things like web servers and SSL out of the box. It can be mated with existing thousand kinds of Arduino shields without effort. It makes writing firmware for these devices easier, since a lot of the work is already done. The collection of libraries aids in getting prototypes running quickly. You can even debug Energia sketches using TI’s fully featured IDE.
In addition to standard Arduino pin out and Arduino development environment, it also has additional ArduCAM standard camera interface, user can use TI Code Composer Studio (CCS) to develop and debug camera based application.
ArduCAM CC3200 UNO has build in SWD and JTAG debug circuit, you do not need additional debugger tools to do the debugging. It supports TI CCS and Uniflash seamlessly. If you’re looking to connect things to the internet, with the goal of building some sort of “Internet of Things,” this new ArduCAM CC3200 UNO board is your right option.
- TI CC3200 ARM Cortex M4 Processor with WIFI support
- Arduino UNO Size and Pin Out
- Support ArduCAM Standard Camera Interface and MT9D111 Camera Module
- Onboard JTAG/SWD Debugger
- Support Energia and Code Composer Studio Development Environment
Applications Microcontroller Subsystem:
- ARM Cortex-M4 Core at 80 MHz
- 256KB RAM, 1MB serial flash memory with file system for user
- Hardware Crypto Engine for Advanced Fast Security, Including AES, DES, 3DES, SHA2 MD5, CRC and Checksum
- Up to 27 individually programmable, multiplexed GPIO pins, including a fast parallel camera interface, I2S, SD/MMC, UART, SPI, I2C, and four-channel ADC.
Wi-Fi Network Processor Subsystem:
- Dedicated ARM MCU, completely offloads Wi-Fi and Internet Protocols from the Application Microcontroller
- 11 b/g/n Radio
- WPA2 Personal and Enterprise Security
- Station, Access Point, and Wi-Fi Direct Modes
- Powerful Crypto Engine for Fast, Secure Wi-Fi and Internet Connections with 256-Bit AES Encryption for TLS and SSL connections
- SmartConfig Technology, AP Mode and WPS2 for easy and flexible Wi-Fi provisioning
- The power-management subsystem includes integrated DC-DC converters supporting a wide range of supply voltages. This subsystem enables low-power consumption modes, such as the hibernate with RTC mode requiring less than 7 μA of current
- Easy to use SDK with full APIs with lots of examples for Energia, GCC,IAR System and Ti Code Composer Studio (CCS)