Arducam High-Resolution Camera Module is based on Sony 1/2.8” 16MP Sony IMX298 image sensor, mounted a high quality 105 degree (H) M12 Lens, UVC compliant USB 2.0 cameras.
No longer be anxious about installing the driver! The native UVC drivers of Windows, Linux, and Mac shall be compatible with this camera so that it does not require extra drivers to be installed.
- Ultra HD: This small camera module adopts a 16MP IMX298 sensor for sharp image and accurate color reproduction, still picture resolution: 4656 x 3496 Max.
- Wide Angle: Mounted a High quality 105-degree wide view angle (horizontal) M12 lens with IR filter, provides a wilder Field of View.
- Plug&Play: Assemble with a mini metal case and rotatable bracket, you can easily put on the desk or any flat surface, or mount on the wall or tripod mount. UVC-compliant, just connect the camera to a PC computer, laptop, Android device, or Raspberry Pi with the USB cable without extra drivers to be installed. For Mac OS, please please open the native software facetime and select the video camera “Arducam IMX298 Camera”.
- High Frame Rates: MJPG [email protected]×3496/3264×2448/ 2592×1944, [email protected]/720P/1024×768;YUY2 [email protected]×768/640×768
- Applications: This tiny 38mmx38mm camera board can be installed in the most narrow position, highly recommended for a home video surveillance system, dashcam, and other vision applications demand high resolution.
Sensor: 1/2.8” IMX298
Resolution: 16MP 4656H x 3496V
Data Format: MJPG/YUY2
Field of View (FOV)： H= 105°
Lens Mount: M12
Focusing Range: 3.3ft (1M) to infinity
IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
Functionality and Compatibility
Auto Controlled Features: Saturation, Contrast, Acutance, White balance, Exposure.
System Compatibility: Windows, Linux, and Mac with UVC
Power Supply: DC 5V
Working Current: MAX 200mA
Operating Temp.: -4°F~167°F (-20°C~+75°C)
Cable Length: 3.3ft (1M)
Home video surveillance system
Day&night low light vision security camera system
Monitoring 3D printer
Robot and machine vision