Multi-Camera Adapter Board Issue - Not Working

1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?
The Pi Hut
2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?
V2.2 https://thepihut.com/products/multi-camera-adapter-module-v2-2-for-raspberry-pi
3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?
Pi 4B with Rasbian
4.Which instruction are you following?
Have tried both https://www.arducam.com/docs/cameras-for-raspberry-pi/multi-camera-adapter-board/multi-camera-adapter-board-v2-1/ and https://github.com/ArduCAM/RaspberryPi/tree/master/Multi_Camera_Adapter/Multi_Adapter_Board_4Channel
5.Has your product ever worked properly?
Never worked
6.What problems are you experiencing?
Hello

I have not been able to get the adapter to work with with my 2 official raspberry Pi HQ cameras (plugged into (A and D)

I have started the OS from new, and followed the instructions from the links above. I have tested each camera and cables and I believe I have attached them all correctly

After successfully installing everything necessary in the guides I try to test and this is where I have issues. Below are the error messages I receive.

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ cd RaspberryPi/Multi_Camera_Adapter/Multi_Adapter_Board_4Channel/Multi_Camera_Adapter_V2.2_C++/
pi@raspberrypi:~/RaspberryPi/Multi_Camera_Adapter/Multi_Adapter_Board_4Channel/Multi_Camera_Adapter_V2.2_C++ $ export DISPLAY=:0
pi@raspberrypi:~/RaspberryPi/Multi_Camera_Adapter/Multi_Adapter_Board_4Channel/Multi_Camera_Adapter_V2.2_C++ $ ./previewOpencv
Detected camera on channal:A
select timeout
select timeout
Camera is missing on channal:B
Camera is missing on channal:C
Detected camera on channal:D
select timeout
select timeout
Start preview…
select timeout
select timeout
select timeout
Segmentation fault

and also

pi@raspberrypi:~/RaspberryPi/Multi_Camera_Adapter/Multi_Adapter_Board_4Channel/Multi_Camera_Adapter_V2.2_C++ $ sudo chmod +x init_camera.sh
pi@raspberrypi:~/RaspberryPi/Multi_Camera_Adapter/Multi_Adapter_Board_4Channel/Multi_Camera_Adapter_V2.2_C++ $ sudo ./init_camera.sh
----Test i2c1
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f
00: – – – – – – – – – – – – –
10: – – – – – – – – – – 1a – – – – –
20: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
30: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
40: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
50: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
60: – – – – 64 – – – – – – – – – – –
70: 70 – – – – – – –
----Detecting the /dev/video0 device
video0 detected!
—Start testing each camera
if all of them are normal, after it finished,you will see four image in the current path.
Start testing the camera A
Camera control callback cmd=0x4f525245mmal: No data received from sensor. Check all connections, including the Sunny one on the camera board

This is my 5th attempt at reformatting my microsd and starting from scratch and I still can’t find the fault

7.What attempts at troubleshooting have you already made?
tested cameras and cables individually, plugged into A, B. C and D (keep it in D). Double checked interface config. Tried troubleshooting guides in forum.
8.How would you like us to help you?
If there is something obvious that you know of that im doing incorrectly, or if theres a way of running diagnostics to see if theres a hardware fault. Any advice would be welcome

Any update for your problem? I also received the same problem from the adapter.

No update and no solution found. I’ve opted to get around this by using a CM module and io board which has 2 camera ports. Its not ideal and it means I have to try to sell on these components but I just couldn’t find a way to solve it.

Good luck with your issues.