Adapter board for Synchronized Stereo Bundle for Nano

Published by on

Home Forums Camera Modules for NVIDIA Jetson Nano Adapter board for Synchronized Stereo Bundle for Nano

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I recently purchased the “Arducam 5MP Synchronized Stereo Camera Bundle Kit for Raspberry Pi” with the intent to use with jetson nano.

in the video for using it with the nano, I  see an extra adapter board, which unfortunately me for me is now visible on the UCtronics website [here] i see a kit specifically for the Nano, which includes this adapter board:

Is this board required?   i wish i new i needed it before purchasing the kit for the PI.

I went and read up on the pinouts, and It’s not clear to me what the function of this board is, since it looks like it’s just a pass through adapter.    What is it doing?

Can someone explain, and how can i get this board?

-Constructive Realities

bin
      Keymaster

Hi,

Please Contact our [email protected] to get more details.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok I will, but it might also be helpful to explain or link to what the adapter board does.  It’s not entirely obvious.  I have a number of pi v2 camera that work with the 15 pin flex on the nano and i would guess that the sync board would be no different.

Or perhaps it could be added information to the reference page that explains the pi cables and connectors.

bin
      Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our camera. Any problems,

Let us know at any time and we’ll do our best to help you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.