- This camera lets you use the professional CS lens on RPi
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B, B+, model 2, Raspberry Pi 4/3/3b+
- Omnivision OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module with replaceable Lens
- Integral IR filter, for NoIR CS Mount version, check SKU: B0036
- Still picture resolution: …
- High sensitivity for low-light operation.
- Maxim resolution 1600 x 1200 UXGA at 15 fps
- Output support for Raw RGB, RGB (RGB565/555),GRB422,YUV (422/420) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats
- Easy intergrate with STM32,FPGA,DSP,Arduino etc.
- Supports image sizes:UXGA,SXGA, SVGA,and any size scaling down from SXGA to 40×30
- Support real time JPEG compression
- This Arduino camera comes with an F1.8/6 mm lens, it also supports AEC, AGC, AWB, ABF and ABLC, detailed specifications can be found below.
- It can be connected to most Arduino boards, although we’d recommend using our SPI Modules for better performances.
- Program requires the latest ArduCAM library and ArduCAM Shield_V2 shield and use Arduino IDE 1.6.8 …
All Arducam Products
Showing 133–135 of 135 results