To help customers evaluate the cameras or build a prototype with your own circuits without dealing with fine pin pitch flex cable or soldering balls, Arducam released the evaluation kit with camera breakout boards and Arducam USB2/USB3 camera shield without writing a single line of code.
- Monochrome image sensor: MT9M001
- Maxim resolution: 1280 x 1024 SXGA at 15 fps
- Shutter type: Electronic rolling shutter (ERS)
- Optical size: 1/2″
- ADC resolution: 10-bit
- Supports image sizes: SXGA, VGA, QVGA, CIF, QCIF, etc
- Extreme High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Standard I2C two wire interface
- Digital Video Port interface
- Easy intergrate with STM32,FPGA,DSP,Arduino etc.
Introduction Arducam MT9M001 camera breakout incorporates ON Semiconductor 1/2−inch CMOS active−pixel digital imaging sensor.MT9N001 with an active pixel array of 1280H x 1024V.It incorporates sophisticated camera functions on-chip such as windowing, column and row skip Read more…
- 1pcs MT9M001 Monochrome camera module with M12 mount
- 1 pcs Arducam USB2 Camera Shield
- 1 pcs USB2 Cable