In order to meet the new demands of the lens to work with Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, Arducam selected and tested a wide range of M12-mount lenses from long focus to wide angle for shooting on your Rpi HQ cameras. It’s now much easier for you to get the best lens you’ll need, and we will keep the lens list growing in the near future.
If you want to grab all the available S-mount lenses for the HQ camera, Arducam has also got a 6-in-1 M12 lens bundle here.
- Model No: M23390H08
- Optical Format: 1/2.3”
- Focal Length: 3.9mm
- Aperture: F2.8
- Field of View (FOV): 80° (H) on Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, 50°(H) on Raspberry Pi V1/V2 Camera
- Mount: M12 mount
- Back Focal Length: 4.49mm
- MOD: 0.3m
- Dimension: Φ14×18.67mm
- Weight: 5g
Other Arducam S-mount lenses with different FoVs
- Lenses ender 70 degree: 20° HQ Camera Lens, 50° HQ Camera Lenses,, 70° HQ Camera Lenses.
- Wide Angle and Fisheye Lenses: 90° HQ Camera lens, 130° HQ Camera lens, 180° HQ Camera Lens.
- 1pcs 1/2.3″ M12 80 degree camera Lens
- 1pcs M12 lens adapter
Interchangeable lenses officially introduced to Raspberry Pi cameras The Raspberry Pi is a versatile minicomputer for makers to build all kinds of projects, but its official camera modules are less so. Great as the V1 Read more…
HQ cam is not the new V3 – it’s not a full camera module If I were asked about a new Pi camera releasing in 2019, I would be thinking about a Raspberry Pi Camera Read more…