Arducam IMX219 Auto Focus Camera Module, drop-in replacement for Raspberry Pi V2 and NVIDIA Jetson Nano Camera
- An autofocus replacement for your Raspberry Pi camera V2 to see in a much clearer way. Also support keyboard manual focus control without adjustment tool.
- SEE NATURALLY: 8MP IMX219 sensor drop-in replacement module for your Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 and NVIDIA Jetson Nano, works natively compatible with the Raspberry Pi
- SEE CLOSER: Software-controllable moveable Lens. See …
Arducam Auto Focus Camera, Autofocus for Raspberry Pi Camera Module, Motorized Focus Lens, OV5647 5MP 1080P, Compatible with Pi 4/3B+/3
- SEE CLOSER: Software-controllable moveable Lens. Shoot objects in millimeter level and in the distance on the same camera, remotely controlled without lens adjustment tool, closer and easier than the fixed focus (1 m to infinity) official Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2
- SEE SMARTER: Thanks to the motorized lens and the Autofocus python scripts …
- Check Jetson Nano version SKU: B0213
- Support all Raspberry Pi Models: Same interface, all-model support. Directly plugged into Raspberry Pi’s native high-speed MIPI CSI-2 port. Support Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3/3B+/3A+, CM3/3+, Pi Zero and more. NOTE: Raspberry Pi motherboard is not included in the package.
- Higher Resolution than V2 cameras: 1/3″ 13MP Sony IMX135 Pi …
Arducam PTZ Pan Tilt Zoom Camera Controller for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3 – Sensor/Camera Board NOT Included
Real PTZ with servos for directional control and varifocal lens for optical zoom, and it supports autofocus and IR cut switch control.
raspberry pi camera
Showing all 4 results