- Check Jetson Nano version SKU: B0217J8
- This bundle includes an Arducam stereo camera HAT, an 8MP IMX219 stereo camera board, and ribbon cables to connect them.
- The stereo camera HAT allows you to use two Raspberry Pi cameras simultaneously on a single CSI-2 slot.
- The stereo camera board frees you of any soldering in setting up your stereo …
Arducam IMX219 Auto Focus Camera Module, drop-in replacement for Raspberry Pi V2 and NVIDIA Jetson Nano Camera
- An autofocus replacement for your Raspberry Pi camera V2 to see in a much clearer way. Also support keyboard manual focus control without adjustment tool.
- SEE NATURALLY: 8MP IMX219 sensor drop-in replacement module for your Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 and NVIDIA Jetson Nano, works natively compatible with the Raspberry Pi
- SEE CLOSER: Software-controllable moveable Lens. See …
Arducam IMX219 Wide Angle Camera Module, drop in replacement for Raspberry Pi V2 and Nvidia Jetson Nano Camera
- Note: A wide-angle lens-sensor IMX219 replacement to be installed on the Raspberry Pi camera module V2 and Nvidia Jetson Nano, which is NOT included in the package. Make sure you have the camera board before purchasing it.
- Easy installation: Just detach the original stock IMX219 module onboard and re-attach this replacement gently and carefully, …
Arducam Auto Focus Camera, Autofocus for Raspberry Pi Camera Module, Motorized Focus Lens, OV5647 5MP 1080P, Compatible with Pi 4/3B+/3
- SEE CLOSER: Software-controllable moveable Lens. Shoot objects in millimeter level and in the distance on the same camera, remotely controlled without lens adjustment tool, closer and easier than the fixed focus (1 m to infinity) official Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2
- SEE SMARTER: Thanks to the motorized lens and the Autofocus python scripts …
- Check Jetson Nano version SKU: B0213
- Support all Raspberry Pi Models: Same interface, all-model support. Directly plugged into Raspberry Pi’s native high-speed MIPI CSI-2 port. Support Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3/3B+/3A+, CM3/3+, Pi Zero and more. NOTE: Raspberry Pi motherboard is not included in the package.
- Higher Resolution than V2 cameras: 1/3″ 13MP Sony IMX135 Pi …
- A robust 8MP IMX219 Camera for Raspberry Pi
- It’s capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
- It attaches to Pi by the dedicated standard CSi interface.
- It is supplementary for Raspberry Pi official camera in order to fulfill the demands for different lens mount, the field of view (FOV) and …
- A miniature-sized camera for applications where size is important
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+, Raspberry Pi 2/3/3B+/4
- 5MP OmniVision OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus lens
- Integral IR filter, contact Arducam to customize NoIR version
- Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944, Max video resolution: 1080p
- NOTE: It does not …
Arducam Fisheye Camera for Raspberry Pi – 5MP OV5647 Camera Board /w M12x0.5 mount LS-40180 Fisheye Lens for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3
- A fisheye camera with 194 HFOV for Raspberry Pi
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B, B+, model 2, Raspberry Pi 3,3b+
- OmniVision 5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module with replaceable lens
- Integral IR filter
- Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Max video resolution: 1080p
Arducam Lens Board for Raspberry Pi Camera, Arducam Adjustable and Interchangeable Lens M12 Module, Focus and Angle Enhancement for Raspberry Pi 4/3/3 B+, and More
- An M12 Mount lens module that allow you to use various lens on Raspberry Pi
- Focus the sharpest way – From less than an inch to infinity, you get easy focus control on a Raspberry Pi camera simply by spinning and tuning the lens and the locking ring. Check B0176 for software auto focus/manual …
Arducam 5MP Mini Camera OV5647 Sensor 1080p 720p video for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3 Camera official Board
- 5MP Camera Module for RPi, alternative to and fully compatible with the official ones.
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B, B+, model 2, Raspberry Pi 3,3 B+, Pi 4
- 5MPixel sensor with Omnivision OV5647 sensor in a fixed-focus lens. Software autofocus lens: B0176
- Integral IR filter
- Still …
- An Improvement of Standard Pi Camera: With the CS mount lens, you can get a bit more clarity, focus, and the ability to change the lens, will fit many lenses with this mount type, telephoto, fish-eye, or other M12 lenses.
- Works Flawlessly: The camera can be installed on the Rasparian OS as a Raspberry Pi camera and the raspistill …
raspberry pi camera
Showing all 12 results