Arducam IMX219 Auto Focus Camera Module, drop-in replacement for Raspberry Pi V2 and NVIDIA Jetson Nano Camera
- An autofocus replacement for your Raspberry Pi camera V2 to see in a much clearer way. Also support keyboard manual focus control without adjustment tool.
- SEE NATURALLY: 8MP IMX219 sensor drop-in replacement module for your Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 and NVIDIA Jetson Nano, works natively compatible with the Raspberry Pi
- SEE CLOSER: Software-controllable moveable Lens. See …
Arducam Auto Focus Camera, Autofocus for Raspberry Pi Camera Module, Motorized Focus Lens, OV5647 5MP 1080P, Compatible with Pi 4/3B+/3
- SEE CLOSER: Software-controllable moveable Lens. Shoot objects in millimeter level and in the distance on the same camera, remotely controlled without lens adjustment tool, closer and easier than the fixed focus (1 m to infinity) official Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2
- SEE SMARTER: Thanks to the motorized lens and the Autofocus python scripts …
- Check Jetson Nano version SKU: B0213
- Support all Raspberry Pi Models: Same interface, all-model support. Directly plugged into Raspberry Pi’s native high-speed MIPI CSI-2 port. Support Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3/3B+/3A+, CM3/3+, Pi Zero and more. NOTE: Raspberry Pi motherboard is not included in the package.
- Higher Resolution than V2 cameras: 1/3″ 13MP Sony IMX135 Pi …
raspberry pi camera
Showing all 3 results