- Note: This camera bundle kit is discontinued at present
- This bundle includes an Arducam stereo camera HAT, an 8MP IMX219 stereo camera board, and ribbon cables to connect them.
- The stereo camera HAT allows you to use two Raspberry Pi cameras simultaneously on a single CSI-2 slot.
- Check Jetson Nano version SKU: B0217J8
- The stereo camera …
- High Resolution: Based on Sony 8MP IMX219 Image Sensor
- Complete Synchronization: The frames of dual cameras is synchronized in hardware level
- ISP Support: Support Raspberry Pi hardware ISP function, auto exposure/gain, auto white balance
- Easy to move: Connected with a Arducam …
Arducam IMX219 Auto Focus Camera Module, drop-in replacement for Raspberry Pi V2 and NVIDIA Jetson Nano Camera
- Native to Raspberry Pi: You don’t need to install additional driver for the camera
- Programmable Autofocus: Software controll, focus closer. See Arducam Github for more details
- Control Precisely: You can use “UP” and “Down” on your keyboard to adjust the …
Arducam IMX219 Camera Module with fisheye lens, drop in replacement for Raspberry Pi V2 and Nvidia Jetson Nano Camera
- Easy installation: Just detach the original stock IMX219 module onboard and re-attach this replacement gently and carefully
- Wider Angle of View: This camera module has 220°(H) wide-angle M12 Lens
- Wide Application: Drones, robots, action cameras and …
Arducam IMX219 Wide Angle Camera Module, drop in replacement for Raspberry Pi V2 and Nvidia Jetson Nano Camera
- Easy installation: Just detach the original stock IMX219 module onboard and re-attach this replacement
- Wider Angle of View: 175°(D) wide-angle Lens, which provides a much wider view
- Replaceable Lens: Various M12 Lens for your different requirement
- <span ...
- Note: This Arducam multi-camera sync HAT is no longer sold separately
- A truly synced stereo camera HAT that lets you use 2 Raspberry Pi cameras on a single CSI port on a single Raspberry Pi camera. Arducam proprietary.
raspberry pi camera
Showing all 7 results