- Can be used in MCU, Raspberry Pi, ARM, DSP, FPGA platforms
- 2 megapixels image sensor OV2640
- M12 mount or CS mount lens holder with changeable lens options
- IR sensitive with proper lens combination
- I2C interface for the sensor configuration
- SPI interface for camera commands and data stream
- High sensitivity for low-light operation.
- Maxim resolution 1600 x 1200 UXGA at 15 fps
- Output support for Raw RGB, RGB (RGB565/555),GRB422,YUV (422/420) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats
- Easy intergrate with STM32,FPGA,DSP,Arduino etc.
- Supports image sizes:UXGA,SXGA, SVGA,and any size scaling down from SXGA to 40×30
- Support real time JPEG compression
Showing all 2 results