- A robust 8MP IMX219 Camera for Raspberry Pi
- It’s capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
- It attaches to Pi by the dedicated standard CSi interface.
- It is supplementary for Raspberry Pi official camera in order to fulfill the demands for different lens mount, the field of view (FOV) and …
Arducam Fisheye Camera for Raspberry Pi – 5MP OV5647 Camera Board /w M12x0.5 mount LS-40180 Fisheye Lens for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3
- A fisheye camera with 194 HFOV for Raspberry Pi
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A or B, B+, model 2, Raspberry Pi 3,3b+
- OmniVision 5647 sensor in a fixed-focus module with replaceable lens
- Integral IR filter
- Still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Max video resolution: 1080p
Arducam Lens Board for Raspberry Pi Camera, Arducam Adjustable and Interchangeable Lens M12 Module, Focus and Angle Enhancement for Raspberry Pi 4/3/3 B+, and More
- An M12 Mount lens module that allow you to use various lens on Raspberry Pi
- Focus the sharpest way – From less than an inch to infinity, you get easy focus control on a Raspberry Pi camera simply by spinning and tuning the lens and the locking ring. Check B0176 for software auto focus/manual …
Showing all 3 results