Arducam NOIR 8MP Sony IMX219 camera module with Motorized IR cut filter M12 mount LS1820 Lens for Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3
- A robust 8MP IMX219 Switchable IR Cut Camera for Raspberry Pi
- ArduCAM team just released an 8MP Raspberry Pi compatible camera based on the same Sony IMX219 image sensor.
- It’s capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
- It attaches to Pi by the dedicated standard CSi interface.
- It is supplementary …
Arducam for Raspberry Pi NOIR 5MP OV5647 Camera Module Motorized IR-CUT Filter for Daylight and Night vision Support Pi 4 Zero Pi 3 Pi B/2B/ B/B+/A
- This camera combines M12 lens flexibility, Switchable IR cut, and IR LED
- Raspberry Pi Compatible – Work on Raspicam commands and Python scripts. Support Raspberry Pi Zero, Pi 3 b+, Pi 3, Pi B/2B/B/B+/A
- Day/Night Camera – IR Cut filter switched in and out via software. A NoIR camera that keeps videos and images …
Showing all 2 results