Arducam IMX219 Wide Angle Camera Module, drop in replacement for Raspberry Pi V2 and Nvidia Jetson Nano Camera
- Note: A wide-angle lens-sensor IMX219 replacement to be installed on the Raspberry Pi camera module V2 and Nvidia Jetson Nano, which is NOT included in the package. Make sure you have the camera board before purchasing it.
- Easy installation: Just detach the original stock IMX219 module onboard and re-attach this replacement gently and carefully, …
Arducam IMX219 Visible Light Fixed Focus Camera Module for Nvidia Jetson Nano and Raspberry Pi Compute Module
- More Than HD: This camera adopts 1/4” 8 Megapixel IMX219 sensor for sharp image, Max. still resolution is 3280 x 2464 pixels.
- Frame Rates: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Focal Length: 3.04 mm; Angle of View: H=62.2 degree, V=48.8 degree
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- NOTE: This camera is mainly …
- A robust 8MP IMX219 Camera for Raspberry Pi
- It’s capable of 3280 x 2464 pixel static images, and also supports 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p90 video.
- It attaches to Pi by the dedicated standard CSi interface.
- It is supplementary for Raspberry Pi official camera in order to fulfill the demands for different lens mount, the field of view (FOV) and …
Showing all 3 results