- This bundle includes an Arducam stereo camera HAT, a 5MP OV5647 stereo camera board, and ribbon cables to connect them.
- The stereo camera HAT allows you to use two Raspberry Pi cameras simultaneously on a single CSI-2 slot.
- The stereo camera board frees you of any soldering in setting up your stereo vision with two 5MP Raspberry Pi camera …
Arducam IMX219 Auto Focus Camera Module, drop-in replacement for Raspberry Pi V2 and NVIDIA Jetson Nano Camera
- An autofocus replacement for your Raspberry Pi camera V2 to see in a much clearer way. Also support keyboard manual focus control without adjustment tool.
- SEE NATURALLY: 8MP IMX219 sensor drop-in replacement module for your Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 and NVIDIA Jetson Nano, works natively compatible with the Raspberry Pi
- SEE CLOSER: Software-controllable moveable Lens. See …
Arducam Auto Focus Camera, Autofocus for Raspberry Pi Camera Module, Motorized Focus Lens, OV5647 5MP 1080P, Compatible with Pi 4/3B+/3
- SEE CLOSER: Software-controllable moveable Lens. Shoot objects in millimeter level and in the distance on the same camera, remotely controlled without lens adjustment tool, closer and easier than the fixed focus (1 m to infinity) official Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2
- SEE SMARTER: Thanks to the motorized lens and the Autofocus python scripts …
- High-Definition video camera for Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Pi 3B, Pi 3B+ and Pi Zero
- 5MP OV5647 sensor with motorized focus lens
- Integral IR filter
- Angle of View: 54 x 41 degrees
- Field of View: 2.0 x 1.33 m at 2 m
- Full-frame SLR lens equivalent: 35 mm
- Focus distance: 4 cm to infinity (can …
Native Raspberry Pi Cameras
5MP OV5647 and 8MP IMX219 camera modules for Raspberry Pi. No Additional drivers needed. Work natively compatible with Raspberry Pi camera commands and libraries. Arducam has upgraded those cameras to offer you M12/CS lenses, Switchable IR cut filter, autofocus features, spy cameras, etc.
Showing all 6 results