- Check Jetson Nano version SKU: B0213
- Support all Raspberry Pi Models: Same interface, all-model support. Directly plugged into Raspberry Pi’s native high-speed MIPI CSI-2 port. Support Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3/3B+/3A+, CM3/3+, Pi Zero and more. NOTE: Raspberry Pi …
- Monochrome global shutter Camera Module with M12 Mount lens directly inserts to CSI slot on Raspberry Pi. Support Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3/3B+/3A+, CM3/3+, Pi Zero and more.
- Supported By The Lastest Official Firmware: The Raspberry Pi has recently updated its …
- Check Jetson Nano Version SKU: B0212
- Supported By The Lastest Official Firmware: The Raspberry Pi has recently updated its firmware with V4L2 camera drivers, which adds support including for OV7251. Thus this OV7251 camera module is compatible …
MIPI Camera Modules
The official Raspberry Pi camera modules lack diverse camera options and camera driver support. Currently, only 5MP OV5647, 8MP IMX219 and 12MP IMX477 are supported.
Arducam has released a series of MIPI camera modules for Raspberry Pl ranging from global shutter cameras to high-definition cameras (up to 21MP) to fill this gap. Now you can connect a variety of MIPI camera modules directly to the Raspberry Pi’s native CSI camera port using our userland SDK. This instruction will walk you through the steps of using Arducam MIPI camera modules on a Raspberry Pi. Read everything about this project on https://github.com/ArduCAM/ MIPI_Camera
Showing all 4 results