Pink Camera Image

Hi guys,

My camera works fine, but I have noticed that the image is a little pink. At first I had thought in the IR Filter, but is disabled.

Any ideas?

without-IR

Thanks

Hi,

Don’t worry and I will try my best to help you.

It is due to the lens shading problem. Which tool are you using to get the image?

Arducam has release some tools to fix the lens shading issue. Getting it from https://www.arducam.com/docs/cameras-for-raspberry-pi/native-raspberry-pi-cameras/lens-shading-calibration/

Let me know if you need more help.

Hello,

Following up on this post as I am having the same color shading issues. I see there are files available to adjust the shading but it isn’t clear what file we should be using with the PTZ lens. Could you please specify?

Additionally, when I turn the IR filter on and off I see the light blink on the board but I don’t see any difference with the picture. Is the process mechanical - should i be able to hear it on the board. I ask because I don’t hear anything happening when turning on and off the IR filter but I do hear the motors for zoom/focus.

Thank you

Dear technical,

I’m having the same pinkish image problem, and I’m assuming it’s caused by lens shading.

Similar to pipeman’s query, I see there are files available to adjust the shading but it isn’t clear what file we should be using with the PTZ lens. Could you please specify?

For example, what’s the FoV, SKU, and Part number of the 8MP PTZ camera. I tried to look for the information in the datasheet but couldn’t find the corresponding parameters. Please advise.

P.S: I notice pipeman’s enquiry had been left unanswered for months. Could the technical team be more prompt as this is the only venue to seek help.