Pi HQ (12MP) camera stereo HAT
Published by elefant on
- May 5, 2020 at 5:58 pm #22281
I’d like to build a stereo cam setup with the new Pi HQ cameras (https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-high-quality-camera/). Are they compatible with the stereo HAT board?
- May 5, 2020 at 11:27 pm #22294
The new Pi HQ camera just released, There are some compatibility issues with our stereo hat board. We will release our new version board to fit it.
- May 6, 2020 at 8:43 am #22309
Thanks bin. Do you have a very rough timeline for this new board?
- May 6, 2020 at 6:21 pm #22320
In fact, The stereo hat can support 12MP. But we don’t have stereo 12mp camera board now and we can’t test it at present. Next week, if it goes well, we will test it .
- May 6, 2020 at 6:53 pm #22324
Thanks! I’ll keep my eyes open on this forum.
- May 11, 2020 at 12:42 am #22444
Thanks for your interested in our products.
- May 19, 2020 at 11:57 am #22825
Do you happen to have any new insights into compatibility with the pi HQ cameras?
- May 19, 2020 at 10:37 pm #22841
Not yet on sale, the technical team is still developing.
Our MIPI_Camera has supported the single imx477 sensor now.
- June 1, 2020 at 12:44 am #23350
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.