Published by nce on
Tagged: OV9281 jetson nano drivers
- January 23, 2020 at 1:07 am #20274nceParticipant
I see that you have a good support of the OV9281 for the RPI. Would it be possible to port the drivers for the Jetson Nano? Do you plan on doing this in the near future?
- January 24, 2020 at 4:28 am #20286binKeymaster
Yes, at present, we are developing our mipi camera’s driver on Jetson Nano platform.
- January 24, 2020 at 5:29 am #20295nceParticipant
That’s very good news.
Do you have a timetable for the release?
- January 27, 2020 at 6:02 pm #20319binKeymaster
We expect release it in the first half of this year.
- April 14, 2020 at 3:22 am #21842ov9281_for_jetsonParticipant
Hi there, I too would be extremely interested in seeing support of the OV9281 for the Jetson Nano, especially as if you click on the “Jetson cameras” link on your website, the first camera that appears it the OV9281!!!
How is progress going on supporting this on Jetson Nano?
Can you provide a DTS file or section of a DTS file to show what changes need making?
- May 11, 2020 at 12:48 am #22446
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.