OV5647 IR Cut filter position Flip Flop

1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?

2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?
UC-439 Rev D
3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?
Raspberry Pi 4B
4.Which instruction are you following?
Forums and Any papers on internent that are avialable
5.Has your product ever worked properly?
have tried many solutions
6.What problems are you experiencing?
I am using a UC439 Rev D with motorized IR Cut Filter. I understand the automatic photo eye principle of the IR shutter but my application requires minimum power consumption so having control of the shutter is paramount by toggling the position without holding power to it. Also the photo eye chatters rapidly under certain light conditions and the picture is degraded drastically. The only solution noted by Arducam is controlling the IR by GPIO pin but this does not really toggle the lens but holds the lens till the GPIO is reset. Note: I have also removed the photo eye completely. The lens can toggle by reversing the voltage from positive to negative on the 2 wires leading to the cut filter housing. By pulsing the wires, the lens will toggle to the desired position and remain. I have accomplished this by applying power directly to wires of the motorized cut filter and checking the results by camera view and physical position of filter. (The wires were disconnected from the camera board during this test.)

1. Is there a way to accomplish this at any software level? Can the motorized lens be toggled by any internal software commands? I have noticed every talks about this being accomplished on the Pi3 versions but this still just held the lens not actually toggled it into the correct position.

2. If not question 1, is there any way to wire the board with GPIO to actually toggle the cut filter without holding power to the IR pin on the camera board? I want to be able to pulse the GPIO and accomplish the task. Pulse 1 GPIO and the filter toggles into position, pulse a different GPIO pin and the filter toggles out of the way.

3. If not 1 or 2, what would it take to have the design made into the board? I am certain others have the need for this but reluctantly just have to live with the “automatic” or holding of the filter with constant power.
    7.What attempts at troubleshooting have you already made?
    many
    8.How would you like us to help you?
    Please help me with my needs to accomplish my task. I am hoping for a large production run of our model