Nano stereo camera adapter

Very interested in this upcoming product, but curious why the picture shows another camera module other than the standard Raspberry Pi camera v2 (the one with Sony IMX 219). The connector seems like the standard RPI CSI port, so I would guess that one can just connect the RPi cam v2 out of the box to the stereo adapter shown in the picture in your blog; this way, people like me can make a custom camera holder (with different stereo baseline and extrinsic transform). Can you please confirm?

We are now working on camera driver on Jetson nano platform. When we finished the driver and application, we will release the support sensor type.

We are now working on camera driver on Jetson nano platform. When we finished the driver and application, we will release the support sensor type.

Thanks for the reply; can you please confirm whether I would be able to connect my existing RPi cam v2 into your adapter?

Hi,

Yes, You can connect the official camera V2 to our stereo adapter board.

But you can’t connect two cameras at the same time. For our stereo adapter board,

If connect two cameras, you should share the i2c bus and oscillator.

I am confused: wasn’t that the whole point of your blog: https://www.arducam.com/jetson-nano-stereo-vision-camera-arducam/

Nano can already handle a single RPi camera v2, so if not stereo (at the same time), then I don’t see what you could possibly be doing.

test

Hello,

What I mean is that, at present, the stereo board just support our stereo camera board. Our camera board clock is synchronized. for the official camera, The circuit board of the camera needs to be modified to connect the clock together