MT9J001 Monochrome - End of line

Hi,

the sensor MT9J001 Monochrome is the end-of-line one and is not manufactured any more. You might have some in stock, but for my project I would need a constant supply in future. Could you please suggest any alternative monochrome sensor or advise if you are planning to introduce a replacement in the future?

Thank you

There is another monochrome version MT9J003 that can replace the MT9J001. So we could use that in the future when the MT9J001 stocks are used up.

Thank you. Just to clarify: according to your article here https://www.arducam.com/docs/camera-breakout-board/10mp-mt9j001-mt9j003/ , sensor MT9J003 has RGB filter, so it is colour sensor. Did you mean that there is a version of MT9J003 without RGB Bayer filter, whisch is not end of line and can be ordered in future? This is important for our product development, that’s why my questions.

Thank you. Just to clarify: do you mean that there is another version of MT9J003, without RGB Bayer filter, which you can use in future? This is important for our product development, that’s why my questions.

Yes, you are right, there is another monochrome version of MT9J003 which is no bayer color filter as the MT9J001 camera. You don’t worry about your product development.