Mismatched motorized focus modules
Published by [email protected] on
- February 27, 2020 at 3:27 pm #21113[email protected]Participant
I bought four Arducam 5mp motorized focus camera modules to build stereo cameras.
I built a focus test bench and used the Autofocus.py program to characterize them and I made distance vs value graphs. See attached.
I found that two of the modules tracked pretty closely and should pair nicely in a stereo camera. (Cam B and Cam D)
But the other two diverged significantly and won’t won’t focus acceptably to the same distance for a given value. (Cam A and Cam C)
Can I exchange the unmatched pair for two other cameras that are more closely matched?
Also, I bought two 8mp motorized focus camera modules that matched up pretty nicely.
- May 11, 2020 at 12:57 am #22449binKeymaster
I am very very sorry for missing your questions.
Has arducam sales given your exchange?
- May 11, 2020 at 11:28 am #22479[email protected]Participant
I’ve gotten no response from Arducam.
- May 11, 2020 at 5:38 pm #22484
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.