M12 Lenses that gather more light for Arducam OV9281
Published by drew_p on
- June 7, 2021 at 10:52 pm #72026
We’re using several Arducam OV9281s as part of a tracking system. I have the version with the 70deg fov which is perfect for our needs.
Are there any lenses that can be purchased that gather more light with the same FOV? We’ve found that our system works better with low gain values.
Specs for the arducam we’re using here: https://www.uctronics.com/arducam-ov9281-mipi-camera-module-1mp-monochrome-global-shutter-camera-2087.html
- This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by drew_p. Reason: accidentally left suggestions in text
- June 10, 2021 at 9:17 am #72196
- June 17, 2021 at 6:03 pm #72854
In fact, the MIPI_Camera library does not have detailed ISP parameters for lens shading, and the effect is not very good. We do not maintain it, and it is not recommended to use this function.
- June 17, 2021 at 6:33 pm #72866
I don’t think we’re using any lens shading paramters? I’m talking about replacing the physical lense with a different one.
- June 21, 2021 at 5:58 pm #73071
- June 21, 2021 at 7:33 pm #73080
Np. I thought I did email sales, but I guess not, I’ll message them now.
- July 4, 2021 at 6:41 pm #74093
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.