M12 Lenses that gather more light for Arducam OV9281

Published by drew_p on

New Home Forums Lenses and Lens Holders M12 Lenses that gather more light for Arducam OV9281

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      drew_p
      Participant

We’re using several Arducam OV9281s as part of a tracking system. I have the version with the 70deg fov which is perfect for our needs.

Are there any lenses that can be purchased that gather more light with the same FOV? We’ve found that our system works better with low gain values.

Specs for the arducam we’re using here: https://www.uctronics.com/arducam-ov9281-mipi-camera-module-1mp-monochrome-global-shutter-camera-2087.html

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by drew_p. Reason: accidentally left suggestions in text
      Margarito Lehmann
      Participant

Hello Customer,

Could you please send your requirements to our email address [email protected]?

We will help you evaluate it and reply to you then.

bin
      Keymaster

Hi,

In fact, the MIPI_Camera library does not have detailed ISP parameters for lens shading, and the effect is not very good. We do not maintain it, and it is not recommended to use this function.

drew_p
      Participant

Hi Bin,

I don’t think we’re using any lens shading paramters? I’m talking about replacing the physical lense with a different one.

bin
      Keymaster

Hi,

Oh, Terrible Sorry for my error message. Have you contacted our [email protected] for replacement?

drew_p
      Participant

Np. I thought I did email sales, but I guess not, I’ll message them now.

bin
      Keymaster

Dear CUstomer,
      Have you emailed our [email protected]? Have you solved your issue?

Let me know if you need more help.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.