ISP Profile to fix red tint of [B0185] Arducam IMX219 8MP Spy Camera
Published by xkrys on
- November 20, 2019 at 4:32 pm #13033xkrysParticipant
With the default settings the camera image has a slightly red tint all over the image except on the center.
I can’t find in the product page any camera tuning file (camera_overrides.isp) to fix this.
Where could I find the profile ?
- November 21, 2019 at 8:29 am #13062Lee JacksonKeymaster
Please try these steps:
tar zxvf Camera_overrides.tar.gz
sudo cp camera_overrides.isp /var/nvidia/nvcam/settings/
sudo chmod 664 /var/nvidia/nvcam/settings/camera_overrides.isp
sudo chown root:root /var/nvidia/nvcam/settings/camera_overrides.isp
- November 21, 2019 at 2:09 pm #13070xkrysParticipant
With this profile it is the opposite : reddish at center, normal everywhere else…
- November 25, 2019 at 2:32 pm #13215Lee JacksonKeymaster
Yes, it is difficulty to tuning the ISP without the native support from Nvidia.
- April 21, 2020 at 7:00 am #21925yuvalg1987Participant
Hi, I’m using the “Arducam 8 MP Sony IMX219 Camera Module With CS 2718” and also getting the red tint on the outer edges. I tried using the fix but it doesn’t work well. Any idea how to improve the image quality? Will this be the same in all of ArduCam’s cameras working with the Jetson?
- April 27, 2020 at 10:40 pm #22089binKeymaster
Now we have not make progress on fix the lens shading problem without ISP procession.
We are working on this area.
- October 5, 2020 at 3:49 pm #28650oeParticipant
Hello, have you guys been able to make any progress in resolving this issue (pink/purple tint in the video with raspberry pi camera v2 + Jetson nano)? I am running into the same issue when I use the drop-in replacement and a different M12 lens from Arducam. However, this pink tint is not present when I use the original raspberry pi camera v2.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.