Does the OV9281 have an auto exposure mode?
Published by peter on
- June 17, 2020 at 10:53 pm #24233peterParticipant
And how would I enable it? I have a UC-599 board connected to a UC-628_Rev.B connected to a UC-425_Rev.C.
- June 19, 2020 at 12:22 am #24268
- June 19, 2020 at 10:18 am #24301peterParticipant
Thank you for the response! I followed your advice and looked at the MIPI_Camera lib. I don’t believe the MIPI_Camera lib would work with the USB board UC-425. It would be nice if the software Auto Exposure code could be added to the libArduCamLib.so library that is used for interfacing to the USB shields. But maybe the software auto exposure feature in the MIPI_Camera lib uses the ISP chip on the RPI. This would prevent you from implementing my nice solution.
- June 21, 2020 at 6:58 pm #24346binKeymaster
Yes, you are right. The MIPI_Camera lib is used on raspberryPi platform. The awb will use the RPI’s ISP. We are developing our own isp for our usb raw camera.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.