Config file for OV7251, 640×480, RAW10, 8bit, 100fps
Published by matthi on
- October 29, 2020 at 5:14 am #29847
Does somebody has a config file for the UC-425 RevC + UC-628 RevB +OV7251 to enable OV7251, RAW10, 8bit, 100fps? All files I saw had either 134, 183 or 210fps.
I made a diff of the config files and I saw that not only the camera register values but also the board parameters are different. Because neither is documented, could somebody from ArduCam provide such a config file which I could use in C++ on Windows 10?
Thanks in advance
- October 29, 2020 at 8:01 am #29850
Of even 30fps would be awesome
- October 29, 2020 at 6:02 pm #29857Arducam jyhModerator
If you want low frame rate config, you can increase the following registers to reduce the frame rate.
- November 2, 2020 at 12:00 am #29947
Hi @Arducam jyh
Thank you very much for your reply and for the registers. i know now how to change the framerate.
I guess, 0x09 for both registers should do the trick in my case.
- November 2, 2020 at 4:39 pm #29960Arducam jyhModerator
You are welcome, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.