Can't use two camera on Rpi4

I connected 2 cameras to Rpi4 with 2 shields for each. I modified Streaming_demo source code and build 2 binary files to open each camera.
When I ran a binary, it worked normally but ran 2 binaries together, it doesn’t work.
Error messages like below kept showing up on both binaries.
My cameras are both OV5647 and Shields are both USB3.0_UC-425_Rev.C+UC-489.
The cameras are connected to shield by MIPI using 15pin to 22pin cable that is included in Arducam USB 2.0 shield. FYI, 2.0 Shield has same problem.
I used configuration file named “OV5647_MIPI_2Lane_RAW10_10b_2592x1944_16fps.cfg”.
The other configuration file didn’t work even with a camera.

USB_CAMERA_DATA_LEN_ERROR RECEIVE_LENGTH: 5032320
Error capture image, rtn_val = 65316

Not 2 shields for each, one for each.

When two Shield attached, it doesn’t work.

On ubuntu PC, it works even with 2 Shield

Hi @yeongrok ,

The Raspberry Pi 4 cannot afford the bandwidth of running two USB cameras at the same time, you might be interested in our Sync Stereo Camera HAT.

Now I’m not available to use MIPI on Rpi4. Is it work if i use Sync Stereo Camera HAT + Shield 3 and conntect it to Rpi4 by USB? and Is it work with two 5M pixel cameras running more than 10fps?

Hi @yeongrok ,

As I mentioned before, if you want to use USB Shields on the Raspberry Pi you will face bandwidth issues, so using Sync Stereo Camera HAT + USB Shields on the Raspberry Pi may not achieve your desired results.