Cannot get the synchronized stereo module working

I have an 8MP synchronized stereo module and a Raspberry Pi 3B. I cannot get this camera module to work. I have already replaced the ribbon cable and rechecked all connections.

Here is the output from camera_i2c:

setting GPIO for board revsion: a020d3
Raspberry Pi3B / Pi3B+ / 3A / 4B(1G/2G/4G)
./camera_i2c: 137: ./camera_i2c: ./rpi3-gpiovirtbuf: Permission denied
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a b c d e f
00: – – – – – – – – – – – – –
10: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
20: – – – – 24 – – – – – – – – – – –
30: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
40: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
50: – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
60: – – – – 64 – – – – – – – – – – –
70: – – – – – – – –

Hello,

rpi3-gpiovirtbuf: Permission denied means, you have not give the rpi3-gpiovirtbuf permission. Please run the sudo chmod +x rpi3-gpiovirtbuf under the MIPI_Camera/RPI/utils path to give the script permission. This script is used to control the camera’s power en pin. If not control, the camera can’t be power on and you will not detect the sensor.

Let me know if you need more help.

Thank you. Now I’m getting init camera status 4100 when I try to run arducamstill and is still doesn’t work.

Hello,

Don’t worry. I will try my best to help you.

Can you open the team viewer? I will check it for you remotely.

Can you, please, send me some instructions on what I can check before we use TeamViewer?

Hello,

" init camera status 4100" means the system does not detect the sensor. As normal, we need to check it the hardware connection is normal.

Then consider the software problem. Usually, it is due to the camera’s power en pin does not have power,which will cause the system does not detect the sensor.

In this case, we need to check whether the driver supports your hardware. Each PI has a version number, or we may not add this version number in our driver. You can attach me the print message for me.