Published by hruo on
- June 11, 2021 at 1:08 pm #72323hruoParticipant
1.Which seller did you purchase the product(s) from?
2.The Model number of the product(s) you have purchased?
3.Which Platform are you using the product(s) on?
4.Which instruction are you following?
5.Has your product ever worked properly?
6.What problems are you experiencing?
Is it possible to turn off some settings like auto exposure, auto focus or auto color balance? If yes, could you describe how?
Thanks in advance
7.What attempts at troubleshooting have you already made?
8.How would you like us to help you?
- This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by hruo.
- June 14, 2021 at 5:46 pm #72502binKeymaster
This is uvc camera and you can refer to the standard uvc protocol to control the camera.
You can use v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video0 –list-ctrls to check all the control parameters. You can following the below link I attached for you.
Feel free to let me know if you need more help.
- June 14, 2021 at 5:52 pm #72504Arducam jyhModerator
You can refer to the following command.
- June 15, 2021 at 9:11 am #72616hruoParticipant
Thanks, I will check these informations.
- June 17, 2021 at 5:42 pm #72848Arducam jyhModerator
Okay, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.