Camera not detected in Raspbian Buster

Published by ezdoggydog on

Home Forums Cameras Modules for Raspberry Pi 8MP IMX219 V2 Cameras Camera not detected in Raspbian Buster

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ezdoggydog
      Participant

I purchased a couple of ArduCAMs.  One is straight up 8mp, and the other is a motorized 5mp camera.

I am not able to get Raspbian Buster to recognize either ArduCAM camera.  I can plug in the Raspberry Pi official camera and it works fine.   I’m interested mostly in the motorized focus camera (for Octoprint).

vcgencmd get_camera says “supported=1 detected=0”

Any ideas?

ezdoggydog
      Participant

Meh, no response here or on Amazon and no tech support.  Guess I’ll just return them and find another option.

bin
      Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry to reply you so late. I’ve been very busy recently. Don’t worry, all our products are guaranteed. If the camera is defective, we will give you replacement for free.

vcgencmd get_camera says “supported=1 detected=0” which means the system does not detect the sensor’s i2c address. Most of the reasons are due to poor wiring contact.

If you have ensured your hardware connection, please tell us and we will give you a replacement. Sorry again to reply you so late.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.