Arduino nano with shield V2.1

Hi,

1. Is the Arduino nano compatible with the Arducam Shield V2.1? If yes, what are the minimal pins that need to be connected? I tried to connect only the pins: 5V, GND, SDA, SCL, SCLK, MISO, MOSI and D10 for the spi_cs, but I always get the “ACK CMD SPI interface Error! END”. I used the OV2640 and the “ArduCAM_Shield_V2_Video_Streaming” code.

2. Is the OV5642/w CS mount(b0019) also compatible with the Arducam Shield V2.1?

Thanks

Hi,

Get the “ACK CMD SPI interface Error! END” , Maybe the pins are not connected correctly.

Please send us your wiring diagram.

Please refer to this link for detailed instructions.

Hi,
For my wiring : GND(NANO) → GND (shield), 5V (NANO) → 5V (shield), D13 (NANO) → 13 (shield),
D12 (NANO) → 12 (shield), D11 (NANO) → 11 (shield), D10 (NANO) → 10 (shield), A4 (NANO) → SDA (shield) and A5 (NANO) → SCL (shield).

I also tried with using the ICSP and simply connecting the D10(nano)–> 10 (shield), A4(nano)–>SDA(shield) and A5(nano)–> SCL (shield), but it doesn’t work either.

Thanks

Hi,

Can you take a physical picture of your connection?

Hi

here is my wiring:

white wire : A5 to SCL
brown wire: A4 to SDA
purple wire : D10 to 10

Wiring

Hi

here is my wiring:

Wiring

Hi

here is my wiring:

Wiring

Wiring

I’m able to load the picture, but when I click on submit, the page refresh and my post doesn’t show up.

Hi,

I’m able to load the picture, but when I submit it, the post doesn’t appear

Sorry for all these posts, I think the fact that my reply had an image made it longer to appear so I tried many times because I thought there was a bug. Didn’t think it would do that. Hope there is a way to delete replies ?

Any way, at least you have my picture.

Sorry again.

Hi,

I looked at your pin connection and it seems to be all right.Since I only have a broken Arduino nano at the moment, I can’t verify your connection for you.

I suggest you use Arduino UNO first to make sure the shield work properly.