Published by henryfan on

Home Forums Camera Modules for NVIDIA Jetson Nano ArduCams on Jetson Xavier

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      henryfan
      Participant

Hey,
      just a short question about your really cool products:
      did you ever try to use one of the Jetson Nano ArduCams in connection with a Jetson Xavier from nvidia? Of course there is no direct CSI connector, so you have to use a carrier board…
      Do you think it would work like for the Nano if I would just connect it the same way and use the same code?

Best regards,
      Simon

Anonymous
      Inactive

I would imagine it would work fine. I’ve been using raspberry pi cams along with the leopard imaging LI-JXAV-MIPI-ADPT-4CAM with no issues.

I wrote it up in another post but I was able to get the camera part of the arducam autofocus camera to work with this carrier board, but not the focus module – which I think might be a separate issue, because the focus module doesn’t work on Raspberry pi 3 b/b+ either.

You just want to be certain that the carrier board your getting is designed to work with the same camera sensor your using (for example the leopard board I’m using is made for the IMX219 sensor which is the sensor on the raspberry pi V2 cameras). I imagine the boards might have pretty specific hardware designed to route signals specific to a camera sensor.

wong

Thank you for your reply.

There have been some problems in our forum recently, and we have missed many posts. We have already responded to your posts, please check.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.