Arducam Sensor Extension – Faulty cable?
Published by bugme on
- January 8, 2020 at 12:57 pm #20134bugmeParticipant
I am not sure to be on the right forums. I just acquired a Arducam Sensor Extension from Amazon, however I am always getting the 0x4f525245mmal error, along with the “no data received from sensor check all connections” message.
Do I have to update something or I have a faulty cable? (I ran an apt update in case of).
I have a Raspberry Pi Zero, official Raspberry Pi Camera v2.1 with its original IMX219 lens.
- This topic was modified 1 year ago by bugme.
- January 15, 2020 at 10:34 pm #20223
- January 15, 2020 at 10:36 pm #20224
- January 15, 2020 at 10:38 pm #20225
- January 27, 2020 at 12:55 am #20308bugmeParticipant
Hey @bin. Thanks for the answer.
It appeared that the cable was faulty, I returned and got a new one working.
- February 10, 2020 at 5:39 pm #20413
OK. Sorry for my later reply due to our Chinese New Year’s holiday.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.