Arducam Multi Camera Adapter Doubleplexer Stereo Module V2 for Raspberry Pi Zero

Published by Arducam Support Team on

Home Forums Camera Breakout Boards Arducam Multi Camera Adapter Doubleplexer Stereo Module V2 for Raspberry Pi Zero

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 months ago by bin.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Phoenix :

my camera having trouble opening. I’m able to call camera b at is i2c location but camera a isn’t receiving any data. The demo code also runs but can’t open the camera a file. I know camera attached to camera a works when not attached to the hat.

Arducam support team :

It seems that you need to enable the MIPI channel to receive data from Camera A as follows:

Phoenix :

The code I’ve been using matched what you’ve sent to me, but it still results in the same error.

Arducam support team  :

Could you please connect your single camera to raspberry pi and test it?
      Run this command “vcgencmd get_camera ”
      And then run “raspistill –t 0” to test if the camera and the cable are normal

Phoenix :

I’m able to run both camera through the raspberry pi and I’m also able to run both cameras through the camera B port.

Arducam support team  :

Could you please test your single GPIO4pin ?
      Our engineer think this pin wasn’t drove normally which made the port B cannot switch to port A.

Phoenix :

I’m able to make both GPIO pin 4 & 17 blink an led with a high/low changing.

hi

bin
      Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for my late reply.

If you can drive the GPIO4 and  GPIO 17 normally,it seems your uc444 board is defective.

Please contact our [email protected] for replacement.

matej1006
      Participant

Hello i also have problem

this is what i get when i run testScreenshot

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by matej1006.
      • This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Lee Jackson.
      bin
      Keymaster

Hi,

It is due to you don’t have permission to operate the rpi3-gpiovirtbuf, you should run sudo chmod +x rpi3-gpiovirtbuf to give the application access.

If not you will not use it successfully.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.