Arducam B0201 – IMX291 auto exposure in low light
Published by shailen on
- May 19, 2020 at 5:05 am #22814
I have just bought this camera. It seems like the auto exposure range is limited to maintain high fps out. In low light, I have to manually increase the exposure. Some other manufacturers expose a “low light compensation” setting in UVC controls so auto exposure can increase up to 1-2fps. Can this feature be enabled on this camera?
- May 20, 2020 at 3:11 am #22858
It should be supported. I have consulted the original factory about how to open it, waiting for my news.
- May 20, 2020 at 4:15 am #22875
Excellent thank you. I can flash, compile code etc. whatever is necessary to get this feature. Thanks.
- May 20, 2020 at 8:46 pm #22882
I have ensured from the original factory and the firmware has opened the
low light compensation function.
Can you attach me the image you get ?
- May 20, 2020 at 11:33 pm #22888
Sure, see attached. Camera was bought from Scorpion Vision UK last week. Thanks.
- May 20, 2020 at 11:33 pm #22890
Screenshots and photo of device attached. Thanks.
- May 21, 2020 at 3:50 am #22902
Thanks for your detail pictures, I have copied it to the original factory.
Wait my news please.
- May 29, 2020 at 2:41 am #23239
Any news? Should I be looking to return the item?
- May 31, 2020 at 7:34 pm #23304
I have not received a reply from the original factory so far. Sorry for wasting you so long. If it really cannot meet your needs, you can return the item.
- June 1, 2020 at 2:23 pm #23437
I would like to wait. Please continue to pursue the factory for a response. Thanks.
- June 1, 2020 at 7:07 pm #23440
Thanks for your patient. The factory has give me a response. It need to update firmware to support low light compensation. We are waiting the new firmware.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.