AR1820HS on Jetpack 4.2.3
Published by leamonrl on
- May 21, 2020 at 12:50 am #22895
I have a Jetson Nano with Jetpack 4.2.3 L4T 32.2.1 already running with OpenCV4. Recently purchased an Arducam AR1820HS. Will the driver for L4T32.3.1 work with this build?
- May 21, 2020 at 6:53 pm #22941
- May 23, 2020 at 1:36 am #23002
OK, thanks. I now have the camera installed and working using LT32.4.2. Using the camera test code in python only returns an image in grayscale – no colour and is quite “grainy”. Any other sample code available for testing this camera module in python?
- May 24, 2020 at 6:40 pm #23041
Hi @leamonrl ,
Please try to change the resolution, there is a known issue with the resolution of 640×480 of AR1820HS.
python arducam_external_trigger_demo.py –width <integer> –height <integer>
- May 27, 2020 at 7:27 pm #23180
Ok yes, am now using that script and testing. Working for me. Thanks. No luck running the camera in VLC though?
- May 28, 2020 at 6:04 pm #23224
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.