1.Download and unzip the release package
2.Open up the USBTest.exe
3.Set up on the Arducam USB Camera Demo
- Scan the device
- File->Open->Select the OV4686 Configur file->Open
- Load->Open the OV4686 Configure file
- Play and you can see the preview
4.Adjust Exposure & Gain
5.Capture and save image
- Press Shot to capture an image and save in Release_RGBIR/Shot.
- Select Save data to continuous save images as raw format in Release_RGBIR/Record.
Saving images for a long time will take up a lot of memory space.